A few facts about me, in case you are curious. I will go with the bullet point method here, because as we all know, life is just better with lists (how does "Thong Song" make any list, ever?).
- I grew up in the Midwest but relocated to New England eight years ago
- I never felt landlocked, but now always feel like I'm about to fall off the side of the country
- I cheer for the Cubs, Bears and Bulls (in that order)
- I still believe in curses and think the Red Sox deserve Bobby Valentine for how much they flaunted their recent world series titles.
- I am married to a the famous rapper Fultorious.
- When people ask me what my favorite book is, I say Les Miserables. The correct answer is A Time to Kill.